In this digital age, we capture a lot of memories through our phone. These memories are something that you will always have. The iPhone may not be the best place to store these photos. This is because you may start having memories issues or you are not so comfortable having your photos on the phone. At that point, you would need to transfer your photos from your iPhone to your computer. However, this can be a very hard task but don’t worry we are here to help you out. We have provided with you the ultimate guide with two methods which include transferring mass folder and then individual photos. The steps are simplified and are age-friendly.
Here’s how you can transfer photos from iPhone to your computer:
Method 1: Using a software
- Step 1: The first and foremost thing to do is download the application that would help you do it. Download the Freetrans software for IOS. It is free to download and the size is even small. All you have to do is do a quick search.
- Step 2: Now when you have downloaded the application, open the application and proceed further. Now click on devices and connect the iPhone with a USB wire.
- Step 3: After that, you will see a list of categories of photos, choose the one which you want to transfer. After you select the category, access the photo to further proceed with it.
- Step 4: The transfer will begin and all you have to wait. The transaction will mostly be successful and now all you have to do is verify that the files are transferred.
Method 2: Transferring only selected photo
- Step 1: The first and foremost thing to do is download the application that would help you do it. Download the Freetrans software for IOS. It is free to download and the size is even small. All you have to do is do a quick search. (same as the first method)
- Step 2: Open the application, connect with the iPhone and proceed further.
- Step 3: Now go to the categories and now select one category. Go inside in and select all the photos that you want to transfer.
- Step 4: Click on the computer icon and now all the photos will be transferred to your device.
This is the easiest way to do this as all you have to do is download software. Moreover, the software is easy to use and is of small size. Moreover, all you have to do is connect your device and press the send button. This software is safe and there is no issue of privacy whatsoever. Everything is protected and now you can start to transfer your photos now.
You cannot directly transfer the files using a USB from the iPhone because it is not permitted. So using an app is a good option. Moreover, this is a free app and it is widely available on the web.